yes hi I'm alive and back on KPS
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 December 2019 #1 yes hi I'm alive and back on KPS Reactions: Suzy, Soleski, JakeyWantsCakey and 2 others
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 23 December 2019 #2 @Mayah @Chlorine omg Reactions: Mayday, Suzy and PrideInBaek
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 December 2019 #3 His previous solos: Reactions: Suzy and potato
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 24 December 2019 #4 Oooooommmmmmmgggggggg This year is ending on such a high note for me. I can’t wait!!!! Reactions: PrideInBaek and potato