- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Somebody said you got a new friend
Does she love you better than I can?
It's a big black sky over my town
I know where you at, I bet she's around
Yeah, I know it's stupid
I just gotta see it for myself
I'm in the corner
Watching you kiss her
Oh oh oh
I'm right over here
Why can't you see me?
Oh oh oh
I'm giving it my all
But I'm not the girl you're taking home
Ooh ooh ooh
I keep dancing on my own (I keep dancing on my own)
I'm just gonna dance all night
I'm all messed up, I'm so outta line
Stilettos on broken bottles
I'm spinning around in circles
I'm in the corner
Watching you kiss her
Oh oh oh
I'm right over here
Why can't you see me
Oh oh oh
I'm giving it my all
But I'm not the girl you're taking home
Ooh ooh ooh
I keep dancing on my own (I keep dancing on my own)
So far away, but still so near
(The lights go on, the music dies)
But you don't see me standing here
(I just came) to say goodbye
I'm in the corner
Watching you kiss her
Oh oh oh
I'm giving it my all
But I'm not the girl you're taking home
Ooh ooh ooh
I keep dancing on my own (I keep dancing on my own)
I'm in the corner watching you kiss her
Oh oh oh
I'm right over here
Why can't you see me
Oh oh oh
I'm giving it my all
But I'm not the girl you're taking home
Ooh ooh ooh
I keep dancing on my own (I keep dancing on my own)
Does she love you better than I can?
It's a big black sky over my town
I know where you at, I bet she's around
Yeah, I know it's stupid
I just gotta see it for myself
I'm in the corner
Watching you kiss her
Oh oh oh
I'm right over here
Why can't you see me?
Oh oh oh
I'm giving it my all
But I'm not the girl you're taking home
Ooh ooh ooh
I keep dancing on my own (I keep dancing on my own)
I'm just gonna dance all night
I'm all messed up, I'm so outta line
Stilettos on broken bottles
I'm spinning around in circles
I'm in the corner
Watching you kiss her
Oh oh oh
I'm right over here
Why can't you see me
Oh oh oh
I'm giving it my all
But I'm not the girl you're taking home
Ooh ooh ooh
I keep dancing on my own (I keep dancing on my own)
So far away, but still so near
(The lights go on, the music dies)
But you don't see me standing here
(I just came) to say goodbye
I'm in the corner
Watching you kiss her
Oh oh oh
I'm giving it my all
But I'm not the girl you're taking home
Ooh ooh ooh
I keep dancing on my own (I keep dancing on my own)
I'm in the corner watching you kiss her
Oh oh oh
I'm right over here
Why can't you see me
Oh oh oh
I'm giving it my all
But I'm not the girl you're taking home
Ooh ooh ooh
I keep dancing on my own (I keep dancing on my own)
Robyn has me obsessed with her eversince she was a judge on Drag Race and girl can sing and that song is such a bop and iconic and everything good.
ANYWAY HAPPY PRIDE Y'ALL
ANYWAY HAPPY PRIDE Y'ALL