- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Paying $700 for a laptop that doesn't play DVDs 
HOW?????The bigger joke is paying $2000 for a laptop that doesn't have a USB port...
I'm a slave of consumerism
Why I outtaWhen you said you wanna hear a joke I thought you looked into the mirror.
Apple is a rip off... They do the most unnecessary things in the name of "innovation"...HOW?????
I have mastered emailing. It's annoying and a USB is much more convenient when it comes to media but it gets the job done.Honestly who even uses DVD's anymore?
Suzan on the other hand... no USB port... now that's smn that you can't live without at the moment.