MV Wanna know a good german song? [Oli P.] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


it's so nostalgic. I love it and it's such a classic german song my generation grew up with basically​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ooh compa getting nostalgic :maheart: I personally old these old school vibes and this song sounds good
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooh compa getting nostalgic :maheart: I personally old these old school vibes and this song sounds good
my mom was randomly playing some old songs and I felt like posting this one :maheart: nice that you like it
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
my mom was randomly playing some old songs and I felt like posting this one :maheart: nice that you like it
I go sometimes on youtube for old songs like this, 2000s vibes even if I was in kinder garden and the styling of the videos was terrible
For example this song. The lyrics are basically something like 'come back to me to be again together'. It became an anthem for me and my bestie because she sent me the lyrics of the song when I skipped one class in Uni and she was bored :lisalaugh: it was a very very boring class and we used to always go together and resist, because the teacher was counting the attendance for one point in the final exam... otherwise the maximum grade was 9
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I go sometimes on youtube for old songs like this, 2000s vibes even if I was in kinder garden and the styling of the videos was terrible
For example this song. The lyrics are basically something like 'come back to me to be again together'. It became an anthem for me and my bestie because she sent me the lyrics of the song when I skipped one class in Uni and she was bored :lisalaugh: it was a very very boring class and we used to always go together and resist, because the teacher was counting the attendance for one point in the final exam... otherwise the maximum grade was 9
aww what a cute story and that song is a bop. I also always love searching older songs
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Schnappy then
heck I'll even take Lena's Satellite

Belpop remains superior tho sorry not sorry we have a whole ass Selah Sue
Schnappy is iconic omg.
And Lena has gotten so much better.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
aww what a cute story and that song is a bop. I also always love searching older songs
ikr :maheart: on the NYE party that song was suddenly playing and she literally left her boyfriend to dance with me explaining that it is our anthem :lisalaugh: I love old songs I swear
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ikr :maheart: on the NYE party that song was suddenly playing and she literally left her boyfriend to dance with me explaining that it is our anthem :lisalaugh: I love old songs I swear
that's adorable and yes old songs are just so much better
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
do you prefer 90s music, 00s, other generations?
usually 90's and early 00's. I do love some 70s and 80s songs like from Queen and Abba (especcially Queen is one of my all time fave bands)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread