Since I got my high priority Valentines card, I trade them for any female duo :pepelook:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 11 February 2023 #1 Since I got my high priority Valentines card, I trade them for any female duo Reactions: Abeamus
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 11 February 2023 #2 I might be interested in one of the Wanna One ones if @izcream is interested Reactions: Magician
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,513 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 11 February 2023 #3 @Yili do you still need X1? Reactions: Yili and Magician
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 11 February 2023 #4 Magician said: Since I got my high priority Valentines card, I trade them for any female duo Click to expand... Abeamus said: I might be interested in one of the Wanna One ones if @izcream is interested Click to expand... i'm interested in both tbh @Magician would you like irene and seulgi for the x1 card? Reactions: Abeamus
Magician said: Since I got my high priority Valentines card, I trade them for any female duo Click to expand... Abeamus said: I might be interested in one of the Wanna One ones if @izcream is interested Click to expand... i'm interested in both tbh @Magician would you like irene and seulgi for the x1 card?
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 11 February 2023 #5 izcream said: i'm interested in both tbh @Magician would you like irene and seulgi for the x1 card? Click to expand... Sure!
izcream said: i'm interested in both tbh @Magician would you like irene and seulgi for the x1 card? Click to expand... Sure!
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 11 February 2023 #6 Would you take my Le Sserafim Duo for the Wanna One Duo? Reactions: Magician
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 11 February 2023 #7 Abeamus said: Would you take my Le Sserafim Duo for the Wanna One Duo? Click to expand... yeees pls Reactions: Abeamus
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 11 February 2023 #8 dammit I wanted to get that X1 card. Oh well.
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 11 February 2023 #9 Juniper said: @Yili do you still need X1? Click to expand... I got both thanks for tagging Reactions: athenaaa