Trading Wanna One Minhyun for trade :soob: (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Suddenly got 3 posts on my profile within a few hours of each other so I decided imma just make a thread and pick an offer in a few hours or smth


LOOKING FOR:
All of Pristin (minus Roa)
All of SNSD
All of Blackpink
Yves & Olivia Hye from Loona
Jimin, RM, Suga, J-hope from BTS


I'm also looking to trade EXID Hyerin just while we're here if anyone wants to make any offers for her

@Abeamus @karina @Yili :worry:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Which Pristin do you want for Minhyun and Hyerin? I hv a few tat i might trade, depending. You decide which you want as im not gonna know until you choose which you want if im gonna keep the card(except Kyla-she's off limits, srry)
Oops i forgot i traded sungyeon to yachii which abeamus is offering you. Let me know if Yehana for Minhyun is worth it to you as Sungyeon is less rare which is why i traded her for a card i wanted more earlier n thot i could get it bk from yachii l8r.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Which Pristin do you want for Minhyun and Hyerin? I hv a few tat i might trade, depending. You decide which you want as im not gonna know until you choose which you want if im gonna keep the card(except Kyla-she's off limits, srry)
Oops i forgot i traded sungyeon to yachii which abeamus is offering you. Let me know if Yehana for Minhyun is worth it to you as Sungyeon is less rare which is why i traded her for a card i wanted more earlier n thot i could get it bk from yachii l8r.
That's why you shouldn't underestimate cards as all it really comes down to is what the person is looking for :shamesica:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Which Pristin do you want for Minhyun and Hyerin? I hv a few tat i might trade, depending. You decide which you want as im not gonna know until you choose which you want if im gonna keep the card(except Kyla-she's off limits, srry)
Oops i forgot i traded sungyeon to yachii which abeamus is offering you. Let me know if Yehana for Minhyun is worth it to you as Sungyeon is less rare which is why i traded her for a card i wanted more earlier n thot i could get it bk from yachii l8r.
I think i'll be accepting @Abeamus 's offer for Seungyeon but if you want I can still do Hyerin for Yehana if you're interested?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I think i'll be accepting @Abeamus 's offer for Seungyeon but if you want I can still do Hyerin for Yehana if you're interested?
I think i changed my mind when i realised i only hv roa, yehana n kyla left. N decided not to get hyerin for yehana rn, srry for not letting you know earlier. If i change my mind n u still hv hyerin n want yehana, ill hit u up if tats ok. Thnx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Suddenly got 3 posts on my profile within a few hours of each other so I decided imma just make a thread and pick an offer in a few hours or smth


LOOKING FOR:
All of Pristin (minus Roa)
All of SNSD
All of Blackpink
Yves & Olivia Hye from Loona
Jimin, RM, Suga, J-hope from BTS


I'm also looking to trade EXID Hyerin just while we're here if anyone wants to make any offers for her

@Abeamus @karina @Yili :worry:
I have Kyla I cam offer. I need him for a trade
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I think i changed my mind when i realised i only hv roa, yehana n kyla left. N decided not to get hyerin for yehana rn, srry for not letting you know earlier. If i change my mind n u still hv hyerin n want yehana, ill hit u up if tats ok. Thnx.
It's ok! :pepeheart:
I have Kyla I cam offer. I need him for a trade
Sowwy Jen I traded for Seungyeon :reallysadcat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread