Performance Wanna see CRACKHEADS in action??? (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jajaja the TMI time had a slow start, pick up a fast speed and then ended slow again with Shuhua... weird xD

And again Soyeon almost lose her mind in the kiyomi song xD

pd: The girl MC was really nice, "almost" a Neverland too... i'm gonna check Nature
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
255
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They're a mess and I love it. When gwiyomi came on during random dance and Soyeon was all like "you can't make me do this, I'll dance how I want!!!" lmao

Also, Soojin definitely cheated during the arm wrestling tournament. Yuqi was robbed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread