Want a Book Recommendation? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I haven't read as much as I want to
but I want to see if I can make some good recommendations.
Give me an idea of a book you maybe would like
and I'll give you a suggestion based off of what you describe/say

I'm going to fail LOL​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i like YA fantasy with sad and dramatic pretty boys. GO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i like YA fantasy with sad and dramatic pretty boys. GO
I was going to say Red Queen but pretty sure we obsessed over that in another thread. But A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer?

I hope we didn't talk about that one lOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
hmmm either History/Science nf, or some soc/Artemis fowl action-type fiction for me rn
Renegades by Marissa Meyer this is for the last one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread