Want A Song Rec??? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tell me your taste in music and I'll drop something for you that I think you might like-I'm no expert. I'm just bored and have a library of music that is massive.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Base it off the badges I have to the left :pepelook:
EXO BTS Chungha and Dean
I'm going to rec YUNGBLUD to you-I am obsessed with him as an artist tbh and he is pretty experimental sound wise but his stuff has a nice vibe to it and message as well.



I was going to get a Kpop one for you but I don't want to do too many recs lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i'm not sure what style i like because i like lots of them, but you can see what kinds of groups i'm into by my sig :sakUwu: fun idea !!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i want an aesthetic music video
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i'm not sure what style i like because i like lots of them, but you can see what kinds of groups i'm into by my sig :sakUwu: fun idea !!
I'm being somewhat biased with this one but you seem to like groups that transitioned sound wise and I think Girlsday was one of the first girl groups to really do that and do it successfully so this was their experimental transition song and it's my favorite from them.
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I'm being somewhat biased with this one but you seem to like groups that transitioned sound wise and I think Girlsday was one of the first girl groups to really do that and do it successfully so this was their experimental transition song and it's my favorite from them.
i don't mind you being biased :haylul: you have good taste !! i love the electronic instrumental with such an emotional song :sanapray: it works unexpectedly well !! one of their best songs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
give me some indie rock
The 1st song that popped into my head





Didn't realize I listened to a lot of indie rock groups but I guess I do. I actually saw The Band Camino live and they killed it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I like Ateez, Stray Kids, Exo, BTS, SHINee, B.A.P., iKON when it comes to classy kpop and DPR, Mino, Zico, Bang Yongguk, Jay Park, Simon Dominic when it comes to krap :).

I´m ready for suggestions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like Ateez, Stray Kids, Exo, BTS, SHINee, B.A.P., iKON when it comes to classy kpop and DPR, Mino, Zico, Bang Yongguk, Jay Park, Simon Dominic when it comes to krap :).

I´m ready for suggestions.
I'm going kind of random with this one?




Ninety One has a bunch of music with those really loud instrumentals that you might like tbh.
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'm going kind of random with this one?




Ninety One has a bunch of music with those really loud instrumentals that you might like tbh.
Princess Nokia is not it, but I like Ninety! thank you!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
MY TIME TO SHINE

Not Homebody being my literal life theme song, wtf
So accurate, so me. *hugs computer whispering "you get me"*
:umjicry:

I've never listened to Girls' Day that I can recall. Minah has such a pleasing voice and this song was definitely the mood I was looking for.

:rjbow: Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Not Homebody being my literal life theme song, wtf
So accurate, so me. *hugs computer whispering "you get me"*
:umjicry:

I've never listened to Girls' Day that I can recall. Minah has such a pleasing voice and this song was definitely the mood I was looking for.

:rjbow: Thank you!
No problem I'm glad you like the songs ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread