Want A Song Rec??? (2 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm going to rec YUNGBLUD to you-I am obsessed with him as an artist tbh and he is pretty experimental sound wise but his stuff has a nice vibe to it and message as well.



I was going to get a Kpop one for you but I don't want to do too many recs lol
I really like his voice and yes the music is not usually my style but I enjoyed the songs so I might check him out more :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Rock or R&B, or something soft. Nothing cute though
R&B


Rock


Something Soft ( I assumed you meant something sweeter?)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i'd like to have a song that sounds as good as iz*one's title tracks please :sanapray:
I don't think a lot of their title tracks are that good so I don't know what to put for this but I guess I can pick something whimsical??? Their music reminds me a lot of WJSN.

 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
R&B


Rock


Something Soft ( I assumed you meant something sweeter?)
H.E.R - First, I didn't know she was showing her face now. But anyway I like the sound

PVRIS - I know two songs by PVRIS already. I like this alot

Gabrielle Aplin - I like the sound of this, sounds European

Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread