want an update to my twitch journey? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
so like, i think a couple of weeks ago, I made a thread cause i had finally hit 20 followers and i was so happy, and I think I set my goal to be 30 followers for the next month..

well... I have 89 followers now lmao, and I am also affiliated! So, it's been great you all :')))))

it's been so much fun, and yeeee! i linked it below if anyone wants to see it~
ubnxyxy - Twitch
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Congrats, I hope you keep getting followers :pepeheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congratulations!! :bigcatclap: :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread