Want to be a good friend? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don't send your international friend random stuff :ChaeNo: TLDR Woman moved to Ukraine, started a med for ADHD, moved back to Russia and presumably stopped med, her friend decided to send a big package of the medication (which is illegal in Russia) as a surprise and now she's facing/faced up to 20 years in jail. Good job friend.

 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Don't send your international friend random stuff :ChaeNo: TLDR Woman moved to Ukraine, started a med for ADHD, moved back to Russia and presumably stopped med, her friend decided to send a big package of the medication (which is illegal in Russia) as a surprise and now she's facing/faced up to 20 years in jail. Good job friend.

the bruhest moment of internet
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Wow!! I think this is one of those rare "be a good samaritan/friend by doing nothing" situations.

Yeah if I were her I’d be furious :coronawimwim:
Same here. And I would rat the "friend" out instantly and would not care, either!
Yes, I would take their ass down by pinning it all on them, and break all ties afterwards!!!

Why do something she never even asked??!?!!
The "friend" could have found out the rules about sending medication by either asking the woman or doing the research themselves.
What a piece of crap they were/are.
By simply not being lazy and doing some research would have prevented all of this mess.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow!! I think this is one of those rare "be a good samaritan/friend by doing nothing" situations.



Same here. And I would rat the "friend" out instantly and would not care, either!
Yes, I would take their ass down by pinning it all on them, and break all ties afterwards!!!

Why do something she never even asked??!?!!
The "friend" could have found out the rules about sending medication by either asking the woman or doing the research themselves.
What a piece of crap they were/are. Simply not being lazy and doing some research would have prevented all of this mess.
I’m not sure the friend could possibly even face reprecussions tbh. Iirc he lived in Norway, so he’d be facing a different legal system than she is.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I sent my former boyfriend some jpop and a dingo plush.
I regret that now tbf.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread