- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
Vote for Kamden on Boys Planet!
if you vote and show proof then I'll transfer you 100 points per vote! ♡
pls vote i will cry if u don't :< he is so sweet and cute and lovely
side note!! i have many albums I'm trying to get rid of so if you vote for him every day and/or he makes top 9 i'll send you one for free! I have Stray Kids, Enhypen, SF9, Woodz, Chungha, NCT, and SuperM available~~ some limited edition versions and all with original inclusions + some with POBs 😙
pls vote i will cry if u don't :< he is so sweet and cute and lovely
side note!! i have many albums I'm trying to get rid of so if you vote for him every day and/or he makes top 9 i'll send you one for free! I have Stray Kids, Enhypen, SF9, Woodz, Chungha, NCT, and SuperM available~~ some limited edition versions and all with original inclusions + some with POBs 😙
Last edited: