Rumor was Jinwoon part of Seungri chat???? (1 Viewer)

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last time I checked his agency said that they couldn't confirm it because he's still serving in the army

The next day, a source from Jeong Jinwoon’s agency Mystic Story stated, “Because Jeong Jinwoon is currently serving in the army and receiving basic military training at the training center, it is difficult to confirm the facts with him.”
@Soompi

I'm not really updated though.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think he was part of a rumour where Joonyoung was part of a reality show with Jinwoon, Kangin and a model (if I have the right chatroom) and they had a chatroom whilst on the show. The police are already done investigating the chatrooms, so it looks like if Jinwoon was involved they would’ve said by now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread