Was there ever a time... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
..when you were so desperate that you stubbornly and blindly held onto someone or maybe something even though everybody else could see that the situation was hopeless? who/what was it, and why do you think you did that? how did it all end up?

I sure did, I've held onto a few people like crazy even though it was destroying me... First it was my family - my parents and brother... when I was a kid, they were all I knew and I really loved them so much, I ruined myself trying to save them and I failed lol. And there was a guy I chased even after he forgot all about me, but that was just my own foolishness and naivety, didn't have much to do with him hehe

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread