Was there ever a weird recurring thing that happened to you? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
During any time of your life?

For me, I'd have the same dream of missing the whole first week of classes when a new semester was about to start. So that was at least 8 times.
Also when I was young I had a series of dreams in which I had a boyfriend. In the last dream I caught him cheating, so I guess that's why I never had another one.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i've had deja vu about having deja vu. something happened many years ago i forgot what but i thought that it was something that had occurred before, deja vu. but then it must've happened again bc i thought oh deja vu it's that one thing i thought would happen. and now the event doesn't happen but i get deja vu from having deja vu :haylul:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i've had deja vu about having deja vu. something happened many years ago i forgot what but i thought that it was something that had occurred before, deja vu. but then it must've happened again bc i thought oh deja vu it's that one thing i thought would happen. and now the event doesn't happen but i get deja vu from having deja vu :haylul:
I relate
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
As a kid I had recurring dreams of being pushed off a cliff. It stopped during my teenage years. Then I had recurring dreams about trying to cross a bridge high above a sea and the water would always be so rough and choppy. It stopped once I started college.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
4-5 years ago i would have many unknown numbers calling me and whenever i picked up, it was a person asking if they're speaking to a man named rafał, which is a fairly common name in poland but i personally don't know anyone named like that and obviously they were not talking about me either. i looked up all of these numbers on the internet and got nothing (if it was a telemarketer or something then it would show up), to this day i have no idea why they had my number or who that rafał guy is (ngl though maybe it's better for me to not know). i've had these calls everyday for two-three weeks, after that thankfully they just stopped.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I sometimes have recurring dreams - or at least dreams that feel really familiar - about specific topics or scenarios that I can't even remember anymore.:wimwim:
The only time I remember is when I'm having the dream.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread