COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Was there only one thread posted the whole day today? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I had a family event so I didn't get to come online until now but now that I am here, there's only one post under the "latest threads" section.

Untitled.png

Where is everyone today?

Kind of unrelated, but I like the new giphy search thumbnail thingy. That's cool!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh I liked that giphy thing too.
Idk where everyone is. Probably busy or sth.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh I liked that giphy thing too.
Idk where everyone is. Probably busy or sth.
I don't have to go search all over Google for reaction gifs anymore. I love the new feature!
Yeh, I guess everyone has lives. I kind of want to spam post some threads but my eyes are literally tearing from the lack of sleep. I'm literally about to fall any second now.
I didn't noticed the gif thing omg its so good :pandalove:

And yeah the forum is slow sometimes, everybody is busy i guess
Yep, it's so cool! I'm so happy with it (and giphy has cooler gifs than google so yaaay :P).

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It’s exam season, and most people are probably studying including me :hmm:

EDIT: There were more posts posted, you just cannot see them, because there were tons of new threads in the staff forum today. The staff posts also go into the new posts section, but they are blocked from your view, making it look like there was only one post.

M

mysteric

I had a family event so I didn't get to come online until now but now that I am here, there's only one post under the "latest threads" section.

Untitled.png

Where is everyone today?

Kind of unrelated, but I like the new giphy search thumbnail thingy. That's cool!
wait there is?!!
Edit: oof found it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread