Wasn't expecting this tbh (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
1635593015582.png


The saturation of Only Lovers Left is really something. Never had an entire album in my top ten before, that's just Cho Seungyoun's impact :taesip:

@Yili :oliviakek:
All of Woodz's releases are such bangers. I don't think I've been this impressed by an artist's discography in a long time. I listen to his music literally all the time.
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
All of Woodz's releases are such bangers. I don't think I've been this impressed by an artist's discography in a long time. I listen to his music literally all the time.
Monsta X and Woodz? omg major taste bro :idkwhattonamethis:
I clicked on one song because I was bored and he ended up becoming my ult bias :oliviakek:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Monsta X and Woodz? omg major taste bro :idkwhattonamethis:
I clicked on one song because I was bored and he ended up becoming my ult bias :oliviakek:
I originally found out about him when Yugyeom had posted about Equal which was his first EP after X1 and I fell in love instantly. Love Me Harder is to date one of my favourite kpop songs of all time. He's up there in my list, ult soloist for sure and probably number 2/3 in my bias list.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread