Wasting time is so much fun (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wanted something from a store, and said item wasn’t listed under the items in stock at the store. It did list it as available for pickup from that store, which I wasn’t sure what that meant but I assumed it meant they’d ship it in from a nearby warehouse/store and then you just go in and pick it up. Not quite, it meant that you park in a certain area and they’ll bring it to you. I was like okay, odd to do that for one item but whatever. As long as I get it that’s what matters. Before going I listed the time I’d take to get there (it was in an app), then when I got there parked in the right section, listed that I arrived, listed my spot, and listed my car color. And then I waited. And waited. And waited. Half an hour in I was like why don’t I just go check if they have it in stock on the shelves. Which they did :irenecrazy: I could have done that to begin with if I wasn’t mislead by the site into thinking they don’t have it. And I get that even with the warnings about when I’d be there and stuff I gave that they wouldn’t be able to do it instantaneously. But 30 minutes of waiting is a bit much imo. Probably won’t ever use pickup from them again tbh.
 
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: dnb and motorp77

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Curbside pickup (or parking lot pickup in your case) is too much of a waiting game for me. I'd rather walk in and be done with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Curbside pickup (or parking lot pickup in your case) is too much of a waiting game for me. I'd rather walk in and be done with it.
I wouldn’t have bothered with pickup if I knew they have it :coronawimwim: I’ve learned my lesson ig
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
question is what did you do during those 30 min my friend?
Stood there confused and looked at what others were doing. Also complained about my situation to some people :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sure you'd have learned your lesson for next time
Indeed. I’ve learned to treat pickup with caution, and pickup from this company as a worse than worthless. Oh and I leaned their site probably uses a random generator for their in stock labels. It randomly picks between available and unavailable . :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,570
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
Indeed. I’ve learned to treat pickup with caution, and pickup from this company as a worse than worthless. Oh and I leaned their site probably uses a random generator for their in stock labels. It randomly picks between available and unavailable . :uwu:
congratulations my friend - you've just been hired as the new logistics officer for (whatever company this was)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread