wat r u..... (3 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am proud of iKON.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Remembering to eat breakfast, not mistaking the cats for furniture, not having my credit card number stolen for a whole three weeks. The little things.
that's defently something to be proud of :pepeheart:
the little things really matter the most
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I am proud how i survived this day without punching people. It was really hard.
And I am proud of my hard work. I learned nonstop since the end of october and its finally over for a while. Tho in mid december exams are coming so maybe i will die. But I am proud now.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am proud of God Sejeong for gifting us the greatest smiley in the history of internet forums, right here on Kpopsource dot com :sj_weary::sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread