- Joined
- 31 August 2018
- Messages
- 2,562
- Reactions Received
- 15,940
- Location
- in the rain
- Website
- www.pinterest.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,748
- Fandom
- N/A
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
i'm not going to ask what is on the other side of those greater than signs. but there are a great many things that should be i agree.And Kyulkyung>>>>>>
lmao i will and you'll be waking up to itThis is cheating.
Make a sensible thread!
I have a blood test tomorrow. You probably won't hear from me soon.lmao i will and you'll be waking up to it![]()
oof that sux. i faint when i get my blood drawn and get lightheaded from shots. not to mention i have a fear of needles. idk how that helps you but idk i'm sure you'll do fine. they might call u malnourished tho:llama_eyes:I have a blood test tomorrow. You probably won't hear from me soon.![]()
Wow, mean. I'll cwy.oof that sux. i faint when i get my blood drawn and get lightheaded from shots. not to mention i have a fear of needles. idk how that helps you but idk i'm sure you'll do fine. they might call u malnourished tho:llama_eyes:
no but it means you'll have scientific research pestering u about eating so i won't be alone:llama_thug:Wow, mean. I'll cwy.
I'm malnourished, yeah.
That doesn't exempt me from the test.
きみはバカだNani?!
自分の家で私のスタイルを決めないでくださいきみはバカだ
あなたもきみはバカだ
I'll purposely injure my foot then. They have to keep me there longer.no but it means you'll have scientific research pestering u about eating so i won't be alone:llama_thug:
rood. self harm is a no no anyway.I'll purposely injure my foot then. They have to keep me there longer.![]()
あなたのスタイルは?あなたもオタクじゃない自分の家で私のスタイルを決めないでください
いいえ、私はパキスタン人ではありませんあなたも
私はグーグルにそれを翻訳することを拒否します。あなたのスタイルは?あなたもオタクじゃない
It came out wrong Lel.私はグーグルにそれを翻訳することを拒否します。