watch the profile video of 5 people you follow!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I chose randomly lol!~

@taemkitten i watched yours, ofc it was shinee, and of course i liked it 10/10, good song, his voice is ethereal.



@Mangoey I also watched yours, this is the first time I've listened to anything Gikwang and he has a very pleasant voice and the song was really nice.



@ChaseMeJiYoo So I watched yours too. XD of course it was a JiYoo video, it was cute though.



@BritishLuvie So of course I've already watched Sappy, but I watched it again and it really is a good song and MV. Yeri in that MV. :maheart: I need a RV comeback.



@MonCherry I listened to the song on your profile, I really liked it tbh!~ Hyomin is a queen and I should appreciate her more.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg noga i love you
i was actually gonna change it to breathe yesterday, but now im glad i didn't :sanapray:
:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

omg really? lol, well i guess everything happens for a reason. now i've discovered another bop. :sanapray:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@Lovely_Cornchips omg lala land cover 😩 Minah is actually so perfect and she fit the song really well
.

@Yolks I was so confused at first cause I thought the song started earlier than it did lmaooo. But, then it actually started and it's such a bop godbless 🙏
.

@Panda of course it's a vixx song haha. This is the first time I'm listening to it too and it's really good. Their voices are so nice and I loved the lyrics too 💛
.

@perhapz RISE FROMIS :queen: I love the cover omg, Nakyung and Jiheon were both so pretty in this. AND THEIR VOICES 😩
.

@NogaNono omg it's jpop :nakypog: I didn't know you were into it!! I love the song and the main singer's voice is soooooo nice and calming. It reminds me of that full metal alchemist opening that was done by Yui
.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Yolks I was so confused at first cause I thought the song started earlier than it did lmaooo. But, then it actually started and it's such a bop godbless 🙏
IKR it's so confusing in the beginning, and I wanted the video to start playing when the song actually starts, but ks won't let me 😩
Thank you for listening to it omg, and thank goodness I didn't change it :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
IKR it's so confusing in the beginning, and I wanted the video to start playing when the song actually starts, but ks won't let me 😩
Thank you for listening to it omg :sanapray:
omg thatd actually be such a nice feature to have 😩
and seriously thank goodness you didnt change it lol, im totally adding that song to my playlist :^)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yolks

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@Lovely_Cornchips omg lala land cover 😩 Minah is actually so perfect and she fit the song really well
.

@Yolks I was so confused at first cause I thought the song started earlier than it did lmaooo. But, then it actually started and it's such a bop godbless 🙏
.

@Panda of course it's a vixx song haha. This is the first time I'm listening to it too and it's really good. Their voices are so nice and I loved the lyrics too 💛
.

@perhapz RISE FROMIS :queen: I love the cover omg, Nakyung and Jiheon were both so pretty in this. AND THEIR VOICES 😩
.

@NogaNono omg it's jpop :nakypog: I didn't know you were into it!! I love the song and the main singer's voice is soooooo nice and calming. It reminds me of that full metal alchemist opening that was done by Yui
.
THANK YOU
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Lovely_Cornchips omg lala land cover 😩 Minah is actually so perfect and she fit the song really well
.

@Yolks I was so confused at first cause I thought the song started earlier than it did lmaooo. But, then it actually started and it's such a bop godbless 🙏
.

@Panda of course it's a vixx song haha. This is the first time I'm listening to it too and it's really good. Their voices are so nice and I loved the lyrics too 💛
.

@perhapz RISE FROMIS :queen: I love the cover omg, Nakyung and Jiheon were both so pretty in this. AND THEIR VOICES 😩
.

@NogaNono omg it's jpop :nakypog: I didn't know you were into it!! I love the song and the main singer's voice is soooooo nice and calming. It reminds me of that full metal alchemist opening that was done by Yui
.
omg bless, you actually did it!~ but yeah, i do like jpop. the band is called Hitorie. I made it my profile video because the vocalist/guitarist of the group (who also produced the song) actually passed away about a month ago due to heart failure. He was only 31. I really liked his music, so I thought I would honor him by putting up his song.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg thatd actually be such a nice feature to have 😩
and seriously thank goodness you didnt change it lol, im totally adding that song to my playlist :^)
see? this thread has purpose, you can discover bops you never thought you would!~@everyone go listen to people's profile videos, this community has taste.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
omg bless, you actually did it!~ but yeah, i do like jpop. the band is called Hitorie. I made it my profile video because the vocalist/guitarist of the group (who also produced the song) actually passed away about a month ago due to heart failure. He was only 31. I really liked his music, so I thought I would honor him by putting up his song.
thats a shame, he was so young and the song was really good :/
I think I'm going to check out more of their stuff.

It's really nice of you to put their song up in honor of him though
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
thats a shame, he was so young and the song was really good :/
I think I'm going to check out more of their stuff.

It's really nice of you to put their song up in honor of him though
yeah his music was very special to me tbh. before he joined hitorie, he was a producer and a lot of his songs really touched me, so i was sad to hear he passed away.

I definitely recommend checking out hitorie's music though. even though he may be gone, a lot of their songs were really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
yeah his music was very special to me tbh. before he joined hitorie, he was a producer and a lot of his songs really touched me, so i was sad to hear he passed away.

I definitely recommend checking out hitorie's music though. even though he may be gone, a lot of their songs were really good.
that song is really nice too :maheart:
really, thank you for introducing them to me lol
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that song is really nice too :maheart:
really, thank you for introducing them to me lol
sure no problem!~ im glad you like their music. i mean, i dont know how much more of it they'll produce in the future since you know, he was their vocalist and guitarist and producer but at least we have their past music (right now they've just cancelled tours but they haven't confirmed future plans yet; im not sure exactly what will happen)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread