Video Watch your pockets! | Let me have your ˚₊‧꒰ა❔໒꒱ ‧₊˚ | NMIXX BAE Ideal Vibe (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,264
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,405
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
LOL...okay now it makes sense. I kept seeing people go "Bae you are totally a pocket girl, or Bae you can be my pocket girl" and I was like why do people keep saying it Bae is too tall for that. And now seeing her state herself how people also said she is too big for that :haylul:

Funny sometimes how I can wonder something and the universe throws the answer right in my face

It was in this upload I just kept saying English comments about the pocket girl talk lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread