Appreciation WayV are the kings of rock dance breaks (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All their title tracks have rock type dance breaks, which is awesome, then you add the art that is Ten and it becomes amazing :jisoosmh:
I wish other groups did that, I love rock and I want more stuff like that.

Timestamped dance breaks:




@notthatmarko @lexus @TicTok_Togruta @perhapz
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
WayV kings of dance. I seriously enjoy watching their dance practices the most out of ALL groups.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread