- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Sorry my source is that site but oh well 
www.allkpop.com
Apparently the sasaeng is pretty well known too, used to be a Mark sasaeng and is obsessed with Yangyang now, people have complained about her before but still no action by SM. Indeed, SM is notorious for seeing sasaengs as top sources of profit so Idk what it will take for them to do something.
This thread exposes her in quite some detail.
The latest incident prompted Lucas to snap those pics and share this message on Bubble.
"Everyone, I'm in the middle of filming now, but as there are such people here, it's so... the weather now is also...why are they so ridiculous, seriously. I'm furious; I'm sorry everyone for being like this suddenly."
SM boy groups in particular are no stranger to sasaengs, right from TVXQ days when a crazed anti poisoned Yunho's drink with super glue and could have killed him. Hopefully SM wakes tf up.
@NCTzen
WayV members angrily share photos of the Sasaeng fans who followed them to an undisclosed filming location
On January 18th, WayV fans were met with agitated messages from the members as they angrily shared photos of the Sasaeng fans who followed them to an…
Apparently the sasaeng is pretty well known too, used to be a Mark sasaeng and is obsessed with Yangyang now, people have complained about her before but still no action by SM. Indeed, SM is notorious for seeing sasaengs as top sources of profit so Idk what it will take for them to do something.
This thread exposes her in quite some detail.
The latest incident prompted Lucas to snap those pics and share this message on Bubble.
"Everyone, I'm in the middle of filming now, but as there are such people here, it's so... the weather now is also...why are they so ridiculous, seriously. I'm furious; I'm sorry everyone for being like this suddenly."
SM boy groups in particular are no stranger to sasaengs, right from TVXQ days when a crazed anti poisoned Yunho's drink with super glue and could have killed him. Hopefully SM wakes tf up.
@NCTzen