MV WayV Love talk (english version) MV (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE IT! The lyrics are even more hoe than the chinese version! "Tell me how you like it babe, I don't even know her name" is such an iconic line! Winwin looks so beautiful in this too!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

I'm obsessed with this
This was the best song on the album and it 100% deserved an MV... And I can't decide if I like the English or the Chinese version more....

I wonder if 127 will release a Korean version of it as well, it would be interesting, bcs WayV has released 127 songs before....
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The Chinese flows better.... But... The English lyrics almost make up for it! :sj_weary:
I didn’t understand them 😂😂😂 the English lyrics 😅
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
why is way turning me into a had Stan oh my...


the video is made so good,
like everyone's saying I too like the Chinese version better... though in general I'm just so happy with this comeback :sanapray:
This comeback is honestly just... amazing, they all look SO GOOD and the songs are all amazing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread