Teaser WayV Love Talk MV teaser (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Furthermore, it's classified as a domestic release on Naver, so I'm confused.

44288
Honestly the day a WayV release doesn't confuse us will be a bright day, so let us let it go at the moment!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
😭🌈πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ’–
The first time I listened to this song, I thought they said Touch me, Tease me, FILL me up... and I was like that's hella gay, but I'm living for it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread