MV WayV 'Moonwalk' MV! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't watch yet bcs I am in class, but now I can't wait for lunch!!!
IT'S SO GOOD!

I was epecting something good anyway since I loved their previous releases but this exceeded my already high expectations. I love it!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
IT'S SO GOOD!

I was epecting something good anyway since I loved their previous releases but this exceeded my already high expectations. I love it!
I AM SO EXCITED AGHHHHH! This is really killing me, I am considering just taking my phone to the toilet or some shit!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I AM SO EXCITED AGHHHHH! This is really killing me, I am considering just taking my phone to the toilet or some shit!
I want to say yes but I also don't want you to leave your class. I'm sure you can make it to lunch. :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I AM SO EXCITED AGHHHHH! This is really killing me, I am considering just taking my phone to the toilet or some shit!
Review by @GloriousHavoc :
Guitar at 2:40 is pretty nice, but there's not enough Hendery in the MV :yolk:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Review by @GloriousHavoc :
Guitar at 2:40 is pretty nice, but there's not enough Hendery in the MV :yolk:
Yeah he has always been the one getting the least lines too...

I saw the MV now and bitch why aren't people on twt talking about Kun and Kun only??? HE SLAYED THAT! Kun gets lines and all, but people seem determined to ignore his existance... :umjicry:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah he has always been the one getting the least lines too...

I saw the MV now and bitch why aren't people on twt talking about Kun and Kun only??? HE SLAYED THAT! Kun gets lines and all, but people seem determined to ignore his existance... :umjicry:
BITCH! I was this the exact same thing! Did you see his ARMS at 2:58???? :sj_weary:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
BITCH! I was this the exact same thing! Did you see his ARMS at 2:58???? :sj_weary:
And his voice in the beginning tooo! And he looks so good and he doesn't deserve the disrespect! Do you know how far down I had to scroll on twt under the tag to see a Kun related tweet? KUN IS AN ANGEL WHO DESERVES ALL THE LOVE!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Meh not feeling this one honestly.. it just felt forgettable.. not catchy.... take off was much better... I gotta check the album since they are coming back with a mini album. Good look to their promos.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am listening to their album and honestly... yeah yeah yeah and King of hearts sounds really good it would have been much better as a title tracks than moonwalk..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread