Group WayV official thread! (16 Viewers)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Not only is my love Kun there, but also my baby Nongnong!
Zheng Kai looks ready to fight his manager lmao
And the impromptu WayV promo by alum in the pool was honestly amazing
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So much has happened that I haven't posted about :umjicry: and there is still no subs for them at Day Day up :umjicry:

Like for example they were at the Iqiyi fan carnival! (Basically Isac but in China) apparently they even made some friends with NEXT7 members!





 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like you all are way too calm about the cat! I think you don't understand what this means! It means they are going to REGULARLY post pictures of themselves playing with the cat, or petting the cat or just being with the cat!

THIS IS TOO CUTE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like you all are way too calm about the cat! I think you don't understand what this means! It means they are going to REGULARLY post pictures of themselves playing with the cat, or petting the cat or just being with the cat!

THIS IS TOO CUTE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT
I'm guessing you saw the Hendery pictures?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread