Group WayV official thread! (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Guess who is gonna remake the OP for this thread soon!!

I am so excited the first picture looks so good, the logo looks amazing and I am just really really EXCITED!
I let out a huge gasp in the middle of class and everyone just stared at me lol
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
when will be the comeback ? Late October or beinning of November ?
A sub-title is being released on the 29th, the title is yet to be announced
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
when will be the comeback ? Late October or beinning of November ?
Guess who be screaming! Kun's eyebrows are on FLEEK! And let us not even mention Yangyang's and Xiaojun's hair looking AMAZING!

I'll wait until more pics are released for this comeback to change the OP, bcs some of the faces on here are only half-shown sksks. Not that I mind they are so pretty, especially Xiaojun's!


 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Guess who be screaming! Kun's eyebrows are on FLEEK! And let us not even mention Yangyang's and Xiaojun's hair looking AMAZING!

I'll wait until more pics are released for this comeback to change the OP, bcs some of the faces on here are only half-shown sksks. Not that I mind they are so pretty, especially Xiaojun's!


In love 🌹🌹🌹❤❤❤
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Guess what! This bitch is ready to cry, but I can just hear that this song won't be sad and slow throughout this is just the intro and I am ready for it to go all rock and amazing! (Praying for this)

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Guess what! This bitch is ready to cry, but I can just hear that this song won't be sad and slow throughout this is just the intro and I am ready for it to go all rock and amazing! (Praying for this)

I don't think it'll be a slow song either. It sounds like the begging build up which makes me excited to hear the drop
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Guess what! This bitch is ready to cry, but I can just hear that this song won't be sad and slow throughout this is just the intro and I am ready for it to go all rock and amazing! (Praying for this)

Oh Xiao Jun, you tease!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Guess what! This bitch is ready to cry, but I can just hear that this song won't be sad and slow throughout this is just the intro and I am ready for it to go all rock and amazing! (Praying for this)

If WayV does a rock concept I might just cry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread