Group WayV official thread! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I took all of the This or That to compare compatibility, I'm the most compatible with Winwin and the least compatible with Ten

Also I lied because my bias in WayV used to be Kun but now it's become Yangyang in a split second with Hendery right behind him :nekosweat:
I couldn't resist Yangyang anymore, I fell in love with him in NCT 2020, he's so energetic and lively with the 00z boys:maheart:



Ergo, my bias and my bias wrecker in one gif :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I took all of the This or That to compare compatibility, I'm the most compatible with Winwin and the least compatible with Ten

Also I lied because my bias in WayV used to be Kun but now it's become Yangyang in a split second with Hendery right behind him :nekosweat:
I couldn't resist Yangyang anymore, I fell in love with him in NCT 2020, he's so energetic and lively with the 00z boys:maheart:



Ergo, my bias and my bias wrecker in one gif :nekolove:
there's a compatibility test? i'm interested in who I would get
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there's a compatibility test? i'm interested in who I would get
you know those this or that videos? i just had my own answers to them and i added a point if my answer matches their choice! if they pick both, then I gave myself a point regardless to make it fair and not to confuse myself.

You should try it if you want and tell us who you get as most compatible and least compatible :pepelook:







 
  • Wow
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
you know those this or that videos? i just had my own answers to them and i added a point if my answer matches their choice! if they pick both, then I gave myself a point regardless to make it fair and not to confuse myself.

You should try it if you want and tell us who you get as most compatible and least compatible :pepelook:







well that's some dedication! I'll have to give it a try if I have the time
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well that's some dedication! I'll have to give it a try if I have the time
i got really into their channel one night so that explains that dedication :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This was back when I thought the Chinese line was going to get some new chic and smooth boys that were quiet introverted and chill



But now we're blessed with this crackhead group so :sanapray: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This was back when I thought the Chinese line was going to get some new chic and smooth boys that were quiet introverted and chill



But now we're blessed with this crackhead group so :sanapray: :lisalaugh:
yeah looking back on how SM originally promoted them is hilarious because they are nothing like this lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah looking back on how SM originally promoted them is hilarious because they are nothing like this lol
i remember thinking Hendery was a quiet and sweet human being, and while he is very sweet he is not very quiet :lisalaugh:

I saw a video recently of Xiaojun and Hendery interactions with the rest of NCT and it made me feel so soft for them, because they are a bit nervous and introverted feeling. It makes me realize how comfortable they are with WayV members, I hope they can become comfortable with NCT U and such someday.

 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i remember thinking Hendery was a quiet and sweet human being, and while he is very sweet he is not very quiet :lisalaugh:

I saw a video recently of Xiaojun and Hendery interactions with the rest of NCT and it made me feel so soft for them, because they are a bit nervous and introverted feeling. It makes me realize how comfortable they are with WayV members, I hope they can become comfortable with NCT U and such someday.

oh yeah I saw a video that was like "Wayv become anime girls around Yuta" and it was pretty funny
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh yeah I saw a video that was like "Wayv become anime girls around Yuta" and it was pretty funny
i think that's a very accurate representation of what i saw yes, they're adorable~
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn't realize they were gonna release them all basically at the same time! They're super short so I may actually keep up with this one :haylul:

Here is the first one

 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn't realize they were gonna release them all basically at the same time! They're super short so I may actually keep up with this one :haylul:

Here is the first one

yeah Chinese drama stuff is different especially the online dramas. They'll release like two episodes each day or just drop everything at once
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread