Group WayV official thread! (1 Viewer)

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
@the101 here is the official wayv thread too :sanapray:
I have a follow-up question; The OP hasn't been updated in 3 years and a lot has happened with the group (even the last post is nearly 2 years ago..) So do I need to call my thread the unofficial WayV artist thread instead and just not have it on the list of "official threads" or do I have to delete it and just add that info here? If so, is there any way to leave a marker in the thread like "jump here for more current info?" Also, is there a more updated list of Official Threads I'm missing? Neither this nor the Kun one was on the list and I just wanted to doublecheck before starting more threads because a lot of NCT members are missing but from the sound of it, they probably already have member threads?


Sorry to be such a pest!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a follow-up question; The OP hasn't been updated in 3 years and a lot has happened with the group (even the last post is nearly 2 years ago..) So do I need to call my thread the unofficial WayV artist thread instead and just not have it on the list of "official threads" or do I have to delete it and just add that info here? If so, is there any way to leave a marker in the thread like "jump here for more current info?" Also, is there a more updated list of Official Threads I'm missing? Neither this nor the Kun one was on the list and I just wanted to doublecheck before starting more threads because a lot of NCT members are missing but from the sound of it, they probably already have member threads?


Sorry to be such a pest!
I don’t believe there’s another more updated list, it really just depends on if the creator informed us of their thread being made. The easiest way to search would be to go to the search option when in the idol thread forum, enter their name, click the search titles only option, and change the drop-down to this forum. And lastly, the way to go about threads not being updated would be to ask the owner to update it or update it yourself if you own it rather than make a new thread. Also don’t worry, you’re not being a pest at all :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: the101

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a follow-up question; The OP hasn't been updated in 3 years and a lot has happened with the group (even the last post is nearly 2 years ago..) So do I need to call my thread the unofficial WayV artist thread instead and just not have it on the list of "official threads" or do I have to delete it and just add that info here? If so, is there any way to leave a marker in the thread like "jump here for more current info?" Also, is there a more updated list of Official Threads I'm missing? Neither this nor the Kun one was on the list and I just wanted to doublecheck before starting more threads because a lot of NCT members are missing but from the sound of it, they probably already have member threads?


Sorry to be such a pest!
You're not being a pest! A lot of NCT members do have artist threads yeah, if you need help finding them on the forum I can try to help later. Basically what I do though in short is I look up in the search bar "NCT" "official" or "NCT" "Artist" and click titles only in the artist thread section for china and Korea + this forum in the drop down and that should show most of them. You can also search by name specifically like Jungwoo or Sungchan etc and hit titles only

Screenshot_20230101-074004.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: the101

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
@maruberry hi! I’m new and figured you wouldn’t like a convo from a stranger. I love WayV and wondered if you would be interested in letting me take over this thread. I had started a new one not realizing this one existed and I notice it hasn’t been updated in some time and right now the guys have a lot of exciting stuff going on - thank you!
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread