Group WayV official thread! (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
there is not too much updates to do at least, you should see p1harmony...:nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:
I have just visited ... ♥ it´s awesome that Yolks came back to the forum. she is the only one to start discussions in the artists´ threads. that´s something unseen on the forum (ok, I´m being a bit sarcastic. i just want to see more people discussing actual artists). you are doing so well with your threads though ♥. have you checked the ista? I´m sure there is a lot of stuff! our Stray Kids boys are never letting us down :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have just visited ... ♥ it´s awesome that Yolks came back to the forum. she is the only one to start discussions in the artists´ threads. that´s something unseen on the forum (ok, I´m being a bit sarcastic. i just want to see more people discussing actual artists). you are doing so well with your threads though ♥. have you checked the ista? I´m sure there is a lot of stuff! our Stray Kids boys are never letting us down :D.
yeah i checked their insta, most of the stuff that has been posted is on weibo which i don't have so i have to track down a fan account for it :maheart:
WayV still posts a decent amount for sure <33 they gave us great content
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread