Appreciation WayV subbers have it the worst (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They don't speak just one language, or two, or even three. In all they speak 7 languages. And just to make subbers lives difficult, they consistently switch up languages in their lives, usually just Korean and English and mandarin, but occasionally they'll throw in some German or Cantonese or Japanese. :haylul:
 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Is it just me, or does this WayV thread randomly have Thrilla Killa in it? :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I remember them discussing in a interview how many languages they speak, who speaks what language, and who will speak to each other in a certain language (I think Lucas, Xiaojun, and Hendery speak Cantonese to each other?) and all I could think it that they must get into so many misunderstandings 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I remember them discussing in a interview how many languages they speak, who speaks what language, and who will speak to each other in a certain language (I think Lucas, Xiaojun, and Hendery speak Cantonese to each other?) and all I could think it that they must get into so many misunderstandings 😂
It depends, they've said that they just use whatever language they feel like and a lot of times they'll use multiple languages in one sentence :haylul: But Ten and YangYang usually speak english, I think Xiaojun, Hendery, and Lucas do speak cantonese to each other sometimes, Kun and Winwin Im sure speak mandarin usually to everyone except Kun may speak Korean when they're in Korea and the others may too. I think the 3 languages we can be sure they dont speak would be Thai since only Ten speaks Thai well, German because only Yang Yang knows German, and Wenzhounese since only Winwin knows it and theres no way any of the others would want to learn that language due to its difficulty.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It depends, they've said that they just use whatever language they feel like and a lot of times they'll use multiple languages in one sentence :haylul: But Ten and YangYang usually speak english, I think Xiaojun, Hendery, and Lucas do speak cantonese to each other sometimes, Kun and Winwin Im sure speak mandarin usually to everyone except Kun may speak Korean when they're in Korea and the others may too. I think the 3 languages we can be sure they dont speak would be Thai since only Ten speaks Thai well, German because only Yang Yang knows German, and Wenzhounese since only Winwin knows it and theres no way any of the others would want to learn that language due to its difficulty.
that all would just hurt my head lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that all would just hurt my head lol
To be honest speaking in 2 languages in one sentence isn't that hard. I speak both english and russian and I feel totally comfortable using both in one sentence. I guess it might be harder with more languages, but the idea should be similar. I guess the hard part would be remembering who knows what languages, that might be hard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread