I CAN'T WAIT I'M SO EXCITED :maheart:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 29 May 2020 #1 I CAN'T WAIT I'M SO EXCITED Reactions: Willow, JakeyWantsCakey and Darkseid
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 29 May 2020 #2 about time Reactions: Willow, JakeyWantsCakey, Darkseid and 1 other person
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 29 May 2020 #3 Can't wait for ma boi Xiaojun to flex those vocals again Reactions: Ahsoka, Willow and JakeyWantsCakey
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 29 May 2020 #4 The kings of China are coming ! Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 29 May 2020 #5 Jakey_Yoda said: The kings of China are coming ! Click to expand... Yessss 😮😮😮😮 Reactions: Ahsoka