MV WayV- Turn Back Time (Korean version) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's cool hearing Xiaojun and Hendery sing in Korean, idt Ive ever heard that before. The mv is great,I don't thinkk I like it more than the Chinese version but it's probably equal since it gets rid of some parts that bothered me in the other version.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's cool hearing Xiaojun and Hendery sing in Korean, idt Ive ever heard that before. The mv is great,I don't thinkk I like it more than the Chinese version but it's probably equal since it gets rid of some parts that bothered me in the other version.
Yeah I’d heard Yangyang sing in Korean in that SM Station song but first time hearing Xiaojun and Hendery.
And also Winwin :wimwim:
It’s a Winwin never getting lines while in 127 joke :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I’d heard Yangyang sing in Korean in that SM Station song but first time hearing Xiaojun and Hendery.
And also Winwin :wimwim:
It’s a Winwin never getting lines while in 127 joke :wimwim:
Yes I got the joke :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I think because I'm so used to them singing in Chinese, this sounds a bit strange to me but it's still a good song. The language doesn't change that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread