- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,579
- Reactions Received
- 6,439
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
SM CONFIRMED WAYV AS A SUBUNIT OF NCT IN A PRESS CONFERENCE WHY WASN'T/INSNT THIS EVERYWHERE
...it been back and forth for ages due to multiple different thingsI'm not even a stan and even I knew that!![]()
i know it wasIt was always obvious tho
SM just couldn't say it right at debut because of their bad rep with the Chinese. They had to wait for WayV to get a decent following first
sm themselvesat this point are they even a credible source![]()
so am i xDLOL I'm surprised that I've never told you this!
The main reason they couldn't say it was because China wouldn't react to them well if they did. Which I personally find funny since they're from SM which is a Korean company and everyone knows that. Also, I'd assume Lucas and Mark weren't announced as NCT for SuperM because they're part of the group as representatives for WayV. Not to mention, WayV is their official sub-unit. Weren't Mark and Taeyong also announced as part of NCT 127 and not NCT?...it been back and forth for ages due to multiple different things
1. wayv not allowed to talk about nct
nct not allowed to talk about wayv
2. wayv got there own separate lightstick
3. lucas and ten announced from wayv for superm not nct [if was a sub unit would expect to say nct]
sooo yes we all _knew_ they were apart of nct
but it wasnt a confirmed thing
unless you went spoke to sm urself than sorry
Yes, I've already spoken to SM and I will sign a contract with them to be the first ever English K-pop idol....it been back and forth for ages due to multiple different things
1. wayv not allowed to talk about nct
nct not allowed to talk about wayv
2. wayv got there own separate lightstick
3. lucas and ten announced from wayv for superm not nct [if was a sub unit would expect to say nct]
sooo yes we all _knew_ they were apart of nct
but it wasnt a confirmed thing
unless you went spoke to sm urself than sorry
ohhh so proudYes, I've already spoken to SM and I will sign a contract with them to be the first ever English K-pop idol.
I believe so yh i get itThe main reason they couldn't say it was because China wouldn't react to them well if they did. Which I personally find funny since they're from SM which is a Korean company and everyone knows that. Also, I'd assume Lucas and Mark weren't announced as NCT for SuperM because they're part of the group as representatives for WayV. Not to mention, WayV is their official sub-unit. Weren't Mark and Taeyong also announced as part of NCT 127 and not NCT?
NCT -How many subunits do they have in NCT ? lol I'm lost![]()
but it nice to see sm confirm it officiallyLiterally everyone knows they are though.