- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I think he legit doesn’t know who she isdid he actually have the balls to make an insult like that, or did he know?![]()
Why are you introducing him to knowledge that jeopardizes his future intellectual development?!I think he legit doesn’t know who she is![]()
Why are you introducing him to knowledge that jeopardizes his future intellectual development?!
I used to like Justin Bieber, and he didn't "jeopardize my intellectual development"! Vix's bro will be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
I sure did dodge a bullet lol but then it was a very brief stint of stanning him, like for one album (Purpose), and then it was bye Felicia!![]()
Lets just say that you dogged a bullet?
No he said guytechnically it could also be "she's some korean lady"
did you ask why he thought the name only (I assume he's never seen KK) was masculine in nature?No he said guy![]()
No, but I do find it funny that Kim is a common surname in South Korea and that they start with the surname first. But I didn’t ask more about who Korean or why male.did you ask why he thought the name only (I assume he's never seen KK) was masculine in nature?