Tourney We Don't Talk Together vs You, Clouds, Rain - R1 Heize Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we don't talk together is probably one of my top song of last year so I gotta vote for it
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Both :nekopout:

I'm giving WDTT they edge for Giriboy, but YCR is great and so is Shin Yong Jae's voice. I've never listened to him before...I'll have to look into him.
But yeah, WTDTTFTW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread