- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
We haven't got this much snow since 2009. And they are saying another 5 inches is coming Wednesday.
That's the left side. Here's the other half.you have such a big yard, I love that :D
I'm in Arkansas. This winter storm hit us, Texas and Louisiana. This much snow for us in the South is crazy.Which state r u living in?
talking to a girl from a block of flats, that´s paradise. never could I have imagined having so much space :D. awesome.That's the left side. Here's the other half.
![]()
We are gonna almost that cold tonight.We got 8 inchesIt's like *Alexa what's the weather outside?* holy fuck it's -5 right now
![]()
Aww I'm sorry to hear that :(talking to a girl from a block of flats, that´s paradise. never could I have imagined having so much space :D. awesome.
Ooof. Crazy weather.We are gonna almost that cold tonight.
![]()