We went apple and pumpkin picking today (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Basically here was a deal where if you pay $30, you can pick $50 worth of apples and $100 worth of pumpkins. The funny part was they didn't even check how many pumpkins we got, so we could have gotten like $200 worth and they'd have no idea (we didn't though, we're responsible and ethical lol) :pandarolleyes:
We do have a decent number of pumpkins now, 3 big ones and 4 sugar ones. Idk when we'll carve them but hopefully before tomorrow evening :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku, Day1 and Exi

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you have any ideas on what to carve? I saw this funny picture going around and if I enjoyed carving pumpkins I would totally carve this.
I dont have any ideas currently except the nct/SuperM logo and I wouldnt actually do that :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oooh my mom would have went crazy for that

Also what are sugar pumpkins? :pepelook:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oooh my mom would have went crazy for that

Also what are sugar pumpkins? :pepelook:
Little sweeter pumpkins that are meant for eating, I didn’t know that it wasn’t a common phrase :sus
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Little sweeter pumpkins that are meant for eating, I didn’t know that it wasn’t a common phrase :sus
It might be tbh and I probably just don’t pay attention. :llama_laugh: Oh now that I think about it I think there is one kind of pumpkin my mom uses for a fall dinner she makes sometimes, that’s probably what it is.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread