We would be so much better if we were more active (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly KPS is such a blessing compared to [name removed] but half of the time this forum is, and I really HATE to use this word, dead. Which doesn't make sense considering you look at the amount of users online compared to how many people are posting and it...it just doesn't add up sis. Plus I would really hate for it to become a place where the only way to get people moving is if you make a troll thread, spam people so they have no choice BUT to reply to your threads, or report some terrible news. Plus who WOULDN'T want to be on this forum? The mods are lovely, the users are.....there, the ignore function works (no shade no shade), and the people in charge really DO care about this website.

And BEFFFOOOORE we have that one person who comes into this thread preaching about how people have lives and blah blah blah. I KNOW. But believe it or not, this is called an opinion. That's it. Thank you and goodnight.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
sometimes I feel like I have nothing to add to a thread so I don't reply or I forget about it and then get too lazy to make a reply lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
MAYBE IF PEOPLE REPLIED TO MY THREADS
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I agree, but at the same time I don't post nearly as much as before. I'll view some threads, but I won't reply to most of them. Sometimes I feel there's really nothing to comment on so I don't always say anything. :/
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
sometimes I feel like I have nothing to add to a thread so I don't reply or I forget about it and then get too lazy to make a reply lol
I agree, but at the same time I don't post nearly as much as before. I'll view some threads, but I won't reply to most of them. Sometimes I feel there's really nothing to comment on so I don't always say anything. :/
same. it also doesnt help when i have this weird habit of reacting to every single post on a thread. combine that with a slow internet and by the time im done, i just feel really lazy to actually post something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread