fr it's one of my fav dramas too alongside alchemy of souls, i hope we're getting a S2 too there's no way i can sleep in peace knowing that it ended on a cliffhanger
i hope jihoon is casted as the lead actor if there's a s2, his acting was legendary

what other kdramas did u watch?
that cliffhanger l
also them not telling us if my boy SooHo survirved or not at the start of ep 8, that 10-15 mins destroyed me, I honestly thought they killed him 

Semantic Error. It's a bl, adapted from a Webtoon with the same title. I loved it so much
Blueming. It's a bl too, I enjoyed it.
Little Women is also pretty good, I only checked it out because of Kim Go Eun, but the plot and the characters are so interesting (tho I still need to finish it, but so far its amazing).
I didn' watch but heard good things about Extraordinary Attorney Woo and My liberation notes.
Didn't heard of alchemy of souls before, but I am going to check it out, I am always trying to find good historical dramas with some fantasy

If you like dramas like that, maybe you would also like Arthdal Chronicles, it's pretty good, one of my favorite dramas
