We’d arrived at Petco’s! (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Which animal pet are you going to adopt?
I choose a parakeet.
B36C06E3-637A-4A2A-BE8C-7F060A83204B.jpeg
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,270
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,302
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
hamster
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Flying Squirrels
Your petco has gliders? :pepecry2:


I've always been tempted by skinny pigs




I'd get Poison Dart Frogs if they didn't want live plants. I can handle keeping frogs alive, can't handle plants
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Your petco has gliders? :pepecry2:


I've always been tempted by skinny pigs




I'd get Poison Dart Frogs if they didn't want live plants. I can handle keeping frogs alive, can't handle plants
No, I wish though. and WTF is that. It's so freakin cute!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your petco has gliders? :pepecry2:


I've always been tempted by skinny pigs




I'd get Poison Dart Frogs if they didn't want live plants. I can handle keeping frogs alive, can't handle plants
Is that a Guinea pig :coronawimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LIES, I had tons of guinea pigs growing up! My favorite was a black and white angora...
Does that mean all Guinea pigs are black and white angoras? :susPepe:
I just tried looking up skinny pig and google said it’s a hairless Guinea pig? But that photo doesn’t look much like a Guinea pig to me :haylul:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Does that mean all Guinea pigs are black and white angoras? :susPepe:
I just tried looking up skinny pig and google said it’s a hairless Guinea pig? But that photo doesn’t look much like a Guinea pig to me :haylul:
Hairless guinea pigs are an abomination... Hairless any animal gives me the creeps... :pikagun: :gyuripout:Even spiders have hair!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hairless guinea pigs are an abomination... Hairless any animal gives me the creeps... :pikagun: :gyuripout:Even spiders have hair!!!!!!!!!!!
What about worms? Or ants? :susPepe:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
What about worms? Or ants? :susPepe:
I don't keep them as pets! And if you cuddle with either of those you got real mental issues... Although ant colonies are kind of awesome when you get that clear gel stuff for them to dig their tunnels in.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't keep them as pets! And if you cuddle with either of those you got real mental issues... Although ant colonies are kind of awesome when you get that clear gel stuff for them to dig their tunnels in.
To be honest I googled after and they both have hair :coronawimwim:
But snakes don’t, they’re much more normal pets too than ants and worms.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread