Performance Weeekly- After School comeback stage (M Countdown) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


The girls look amazing and as always, there’s never a bad Weeekly performance :pikahappy:
Truly the most talented lineup of any rookie gg imo.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is pretty good indeed.

I'm still trying to get into Weeekly and some of the other new GGs. There's a lot of new GGs so figuring out which ones to stan is my objective right now.
:pandatea: :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is pretty good indeed.

I'm still trying to get into Weeekly and some of the other new GGs. There's a lot of new GGs so figuring out which ones to stan is my objective right now.
:pandatea: :susPepe:
Weeekly/Purple Kiss/StayC/Woo!ah! seem like the rookies who'll battle it out for the spot immediately below big agency groups like Aespa, BHNGG, YGNGG, who ofc will also compete with ITZY and (G)I-dle lol. We're spoilt for choice, let's not forget the multiple groups that will spawn out of the IZ*ONE members too :jisoosmh:

Currently StayC and Weeekly are my girls, I loved the StayC song the most out of all rookie songs but I love the Weeekly members, their chemistry and team dynamics the most.
Purple Kiss I'm not too familiar with but from the little snippets I've seen they seem like a monster gg just waiting to break out, the members are scary talented.
Woo!ah! wasn't on my radar but I Don't Miss You was fantastic so now I'll be paying closer attention to them, and they can all sing and dance really well.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Weeekly/Purple Kiss/StayC/Woo!ah! seem like the rookies who'll battle it out for the spot immediately below big agency groups like Aespa, BHNGG, YGNGG, who ofc will also compete with ITZY and (G)I-dle lol. We're spoilt for choice, let's not forget the multiple groups that will spawn out of the IZ*ONE members too :jisoosmh:

Currently StayC and Weeekly are my girls, I loved the StayC song the most out of all rookie songs but I love the Weeekly members, their chemistry and team dynamics the most.
Purple Kiss I'm not too familiar with but from the little snippets I've seen they seem like a monster gg just waiting to break out, the members are scary talented.
Woo!ah! wasn't on my radar but I Don't Miss You was fantastic so now I'll be paying closer attention to them, and they can all sing and dance really well.
Yep, those four I'm keeping my eye on for sure. I think Purple Kiss is currently my choice for fave out of the other three right now as I love their debut.

I'm also keeping my eye on;

TRI.BE as these are badass.




And PIXY. The song is okay but I see potential for sure.

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yep, those four I'm keeping my eye on for sure. I think Purple Kiss is currently my choice for fave out of the other three right now as I love their debut.

I'm also keeping my eye on;

TRI.BE as these are badass.




And PIXY. The song is okay but I see potential for sure.

Yep I'd checked out both TRI.BE and PIXY but didn't remember much of their songs, but they can always come out with something that I suddenly like lol, like Cherry Bullet with their latest cb which I loved, I wasn't a fan before.
Another super underrated rookie gg from last year is Cignature, they've had 3 releases, and all 3 have been bops. They just need more of a push and proper promotions.



 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yep I'd checked out both TRI.BE and PIXY but didn't remember much of their songs, but they can always come out with something that I suddenly like lol, like Cherry Bullet with their latest cb which I loved, I wasn't a fan before.
Another super underrated rookie gg from last year is Cignature, they've had 3 releases, and all 3 have been bops. They just need more of a push and proper promotions.



Ah yes, Cherry Bullet for sure!
:pikahappy:

I really like 'Love So Sweet' and I also like their 'Hands Up' song too lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Weeekly will convert you all to the weeekly prayer circle :wimwim:


anyway the girls are doing wonderfully. so proud
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread