I think I would have lost my mind if someone had beat me to post this. :anyashock:
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,444 Reactions Received 39,060 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,685 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 10 May 2023 #1 I think I would have lost my mind if someone had beat me to post this. Reactions: kimsguardian
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,161 Reactions Received 59,281 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,855 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 10 May 2023 #2 happy birthday kim jimin!! Reactions: StirFriedPanda
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,444 Reactions Received 39,060 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,685 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 10 May 2023 #3 She's such an amazing vocalist! Happy B-DAY! Reactions: kimsguardian