- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,317
- Reactions Received
- 59,383
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
ikr, i thought they've learned & gettung better but no, IST still f***ed upOMG, they are gone forever and all IST does is a digital single........................
![]()
The only hope now is that the song is freaking amazing but I'd put all my money it'll be a trash execution that will make Weeekly and the song look bad. Those girls don't deserve this.ikr, i thought they've learned & gettung better but no, IST still f***ed up![]()
but from those photos looks like they're back to their old highschool concept, i do hope they release music something like 'after school' & will go viral one more time so they can get a proper comeback next timeThe only hope now is that the song is freaking amazing but I'd put all my money it'll be a trash execution that will make Weeekly and the song look bad. Those girls don't deserve this.![]()
I agree and disagree at the same time... I feel like this is a Loona moment. Success will just continue their torture...but from those photos looks like they're back to their old highschool concept, i do hope they release music something like 'after school' & will go viral one more time so they can get a proper comeback next time![]()