1. I love the grunge rock concept a lot! They look amazing!!!!!!! But you could dress them in used paper grocery bags and Weeekly would look amazing.
2. Love their hair.
3. Monday steals the show.
4. WTF let Zoha grow up and go all super model on us?
5. Jihan, The best for last. I'm speechless... Girl makes the world a better place. She can pull any look off!
6. Now the huge glaring problem. The individual shots are superb. Stylist gets an A+ but the group shots. Wow, the lighting is all off, their is a glare off their facial skin yet the shots are to dark at the same time(how's that even possible?). They couldn't even take the time to wipe the hand prints off the glass of the escalator. All the props are cheap stuff from the party supply store which would be fine, except, they don't match the grunge rock clothes at all and add nothing to the actual shots. The biggest oops is the random balloon ribbon that goes from the bicycle wheel to the top of the photo for no reason at all. Maybe it does have a balloon attached and they cut it. Fine, it's like a 30 second photo edit to remove that ribbon. I'm an amateur and I could fix that. A novice photo editor could fix these photo's with a free program. Did they snag some guy from the mall and asked him to do the photo shoot with his iPhone 4 and gave him 20 bucks?