- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,317
- Reactions Received
- 59,383
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
Interesting looking practice room. I wonder if they are in a different building from PlayM.
@Daileee
so, they still with playm not ist? and maybe they moved on to the new bulding?Interesting looking practice room. I wonder if they are in a different building from PlayM.
Kakao who owned Cre.ker and PlayM forced the company to become one company ruining both companies. Both had good stable and happy groups. When they become IST it very quickly fell apart. Weeekly and Jung Eunji are all that remain and I'm 100% sure Eunji stayed because she was in the middle of filming a TV show when contract renewals rolled around.so, they still with playm not ist? and maybe they moved on to the new bulding?
i do hope they promote this song![]()
I agree, I love ever outfit except for one I've seen so far. They all are so beautiful!I'm loving their outfits!