- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,317
- Reactions Received
- 59,383
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
i thought ist be more like "let's try one more time & if it still doesn't work, we can give up"After much thought I'm really disappointed it's a digital single becuase I won't be able to get a copy on CD until and if they release a CD. Second, I can almost 100% garantee this is an "Oh, shit. We lost Queendom now we have to do something!" But it looks really cute and I think I'll be amazing.
![]()
If they give up on Weeekly IST lilterally has nothing but Eunji and she's not going to keep that company afloat.i thought ist be more like "let's try one more time & if it still doesn't work, we can give up"![]()